Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Striving for Excellence

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. [Col 3:17 KJV]

And whatsoever ye do, do [it] heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; [Col 3:23 KJV]

 And in every work that he began in the service of the house of God, and in the law, and in the commandments, to seek his God, he did [it] with all his heart, and prospered.[2Ch 31:21 KJV]

Shouldn't we strive for excellence in everything that we do?  Doesn't everything we do effect something or someone in some way? Striving for excellence is giving our best to our Master. Yes, I know better than anyone how impossible it is to achieve true perfection, but striving for it is something altogether different.  With the New Year quickly approaching, I have the sense, like many of you, that I should be making better decisions about how I use my time.  I have also been pondering "New Year's Resolutions" and which ones I plan to profess.  What is a resolution?  What are your resolutions for the upcoming year?  Call in and share with us!

 Episode-10 Sister2Sister


No comments:

Post a Comment